Victoria Beckham is finally taking an independent step into the world of beauty. After two color collaborations with Estee Lauder and Nails INC, Victoria Beckham is launching an eponymous makeup line packed with shimmers and smokes. Victoria Beckham Beauty is cofounded with Sarah Creal, who was an Estée Lauder executive at the time of Victoria’s collaboration with the brand. Working together, the two discovered a shared beauty philosophy and passion for clean products with luxurious ingredients, so they teamed up to launch their own band.
The makeup line is meant to work in conjunction with Victoria’s spring RTW collection, inspired by the ‘70s culture. The collection is born out of the idea that beauty should complement the dynamic lifestyles we lead. Envisioned as a beauty brand for the future, the collection offers clean beauty products that perform at the highest luxury level, sustainable, cruelty-free, transparent, and created by women.
The sustainable packaging is made with the smallest amount of plastic possible, in an attempt to be kind to the environment. The secondary packaging comes from 100 percent postconsumer waste, while the shipping materials are recyclable or biodegradable. All products are wrapped in a protective packaging that can be dissolved under the bathroom tap! The orders are delivered in a reusable canvas pouch.
Victoria Beckham Beauty just dropped a collection of smoky eye essentials, which is the look most coveted by Victoria herself. The range includes four eyeshadow palettes, four cream-to powder eyeshadows, and three eyeliners.
Victoria Beckham Beauty Eye Brick comes in four color harmonies, each featuring four color-coordinated eyeshadows in a smooth, satin matte finish, designed to help you recreate the ultimate smoky eye
- Signature – Victoria’s favorite shades for an everyday contoured eye
- Tuxedo – charcoal hues for a cool smoldering eye
- Royal – hues ranging from cobalt to rich navy for a bold, fashion-inspired smoky lid
- Tweed – arm shades from terracotta to deep plum for a new neutral
Victoria Beckham Beauty Lid Lustre arrives in four multidimensional shades designed to add brilliance to any look. Each of the shades is infused with genuine crystal particles, which, allegedly, gives it some super-powers.
- Onyx is a deep black with silver pearl infused with Black Obsidian
- Blonde is a pale crème with yellow told pearl infused with Citrine
- Mink is a taupe brown with gold and silver pearl infused with Tiger’s Eye
- Midnight is navy blue with silver pearl and Amethyst
Finally, Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Liner arrives in three shades to help you recreate Victoria’s signature imperfect eyeliner look
- Black is a deep matte black
- Bronze is a golden brown with shimmer
- Bordeaux is a rich matte burgundy.
Victoria Beckham Beauty lip products and skincare are launching soon! The eye makeup collection is available now at victoriabeckhambeauty.com. Swipe below for details and prices.