MAC Cosmetics has joined its forces with Park Hye Min, better known as Pony, the famous K-beauty model, content creator, makeup artist, and author. The result of their collaboration is the tarot-inspired Pony Park Collection, launching September 2019.
The new, celestially styled MAC collection is a 17-piece range housed in matte dark grey packaging with rose gold details, inspired by tarot cards. The collection includes one brand new formula, the MAC x Pony Park Matte Lip Mousse, w which is described as an ultra-comfortable lip color with a lightweight, whipped formula. The long-wearing (8 hours) matte lip color provides immediate and long term (one week) hydration, sheer-to-medium buildable coverage, and a soft matte finish.
- Stone’s Throw – deep burgundy red
- My Better Half – intense vivid cool red
- Love Is Blind – bright cool fuchsia
- Off The Record – deep wine red
- Beck And Call – bright cool mid tone pink
- Cordon Bleu – bright warm pink
- Privacy Please – bright pinky coral
- One-Hit Sharp Cookie – warm nude
- Moot Point – deep warm claret red
MAC x Pony Park Plenty of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss arrives in a limited edition shade named Pony Park. This plumping lip gloss in a sheer light pink, adds translucent, balmy shine to the lips. In the spirit of k-beauty, color meets care in the invigorating formula powered by ginger root and oils.
MAC x Pony Park Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow Palette is a Nordstrom-exclusive limited edition eyeshadow palette filled with 8 neutral shades ranging from golden bronze to duochrome pink.
- Brownie Points – pink with duochrome
- Lie Low – soft golden peachy brown
- LaDiDa – bronze with red sparkles
- Lo and Behold – muted reddish plum
- All in All – gold brown with gold bronze shimmer
- Carbon Copy – pink beige with icy shimmer
- Blanche Cloud Nine – soft muted rosy brown
- Touch Wood – red-brown with soft pearl
MAC x Pony Park Extra Dimension Skinfinish arrives in two limited edition options designed for the Pony Park collection. This liquid-powder highlighter brightens the face with an intense metallic finish. Two new limited edition shades are presented in specially designed metallic rose gold and matte dark grey packaging.
- Cold Comfort – frosty lavender blue
- Sky’s The Limit – very pale gold frost
MAC x Pony Park Prep+Prime Fix+ is a limited edition fixing spray infused with subtle pink and blue iridescence for a mystic effect. The inclusion of pink and blue pearls reflects the ethereal, tarot-inspired spirit of the Pony Park collection. Just like the original formula, the limited edition Pony Park Fix+ hydrates and soothes the skin as it sets makeup.
The collection also includes accessories like faux lashes and makeup application brushes.
MAC x Pony Park Ketu Lash are feathery, medium-sized false lashes for a natural-looking, dreamlike effect. The lashes are handmade, and they arrive in specially designed metallic rose gold-printed packaging inspired by tarot cards. The same goes for the 532SES Eye Shader and 429SES Face Powder brushes, which complete the collection.